Phone: (978) 667-1416
Fax: (978) 667-9059
The EFJ-HTTS-000 is an ultra-high temperature vacuum transfer system that allows samples to be heated up to 1000 C (1200 C version available) before being transferred to the SEM under vacuum. Multiple ports support a variety of sample manipulation and characterization instruments.
- Accepts samples up to 20 mm in diameter.
- Small footprint, standalone system can be wheeled out the way when not in use.
- Compatible with most SEM’s.
- Multiple viewing window and illumination source for easy inspection of sample transfer.
- Robust and reliable design to reduce down time.
- Easy to load and easy to use.
- Gas quenching system
- Fiber optic sample surface temperature measurement system
- 1200 C heating element
- Turbo-molecular vacuum pump
- Manual, motorized, or pneumatic gate valve